The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Tuesday, February 23, 2021

 I haven't gotten around to adding these to my list yet, but I uploaded them to g-drive to share somewhere else. So I figured I would share those links here too, since they happened to be up. Enjoy!




 1 Introduction - Main Title  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 2 The Star Keeper 1  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 3 Carousel Waltz and Background Carousel  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 4 Fired From the Carousel  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 5 Mister Snow  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 6 The Bench Scene - If I Loved You (Includes Some Vocals)  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 7 The Star Keeper 2  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 8 June Is Bustin' Out All Over  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 9 Julie Sad  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 10 Julie Meets Mister Snow  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 11 Come Back to the Carousel  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 12 I'm Gonna Have a Baby  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 13 Soliloquy  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 14 Setting Sail  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 15 When the Children Are Asleep  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 16 A Real Nice Clambake  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 17 Stonecutters Cut It On Stone  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 18 What's the Use of Wond'rin'  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 19 Billy Dying (Includes Some Vocals)  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 20 You'll Never Walk Alone (Includes Vocals)  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 21 You Can Go Back For One Day  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 22 Ballet Part 1  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 23 Ballet Part 2  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 24 All the Snow's in a Row  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 25 Seeing Julie Again - If I Loved You (Reprise)  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra

 26 You'll Never Walk Alone (Finale)  -  The 20th Century-Fox Orchestra





 1 Prelude - The Sound of Music  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 2 Maria  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 3 I Have Confidence  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 4 With Frulein Hilda it was a Snake  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 5 Sixteen Going on Seventeen  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 6 Searching For Surprises  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 7 My Favorite Things  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 8 My Favorite Things (Reprise 1)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 9 Journey Through Salsburg  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 10 Do-Re-Mi Part 1  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 11 Do-Re-Mi Part 2  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 12 The Clockmen Monestary Choir  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 13 The Captain and the Countess 1  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 14 The Sound of Music (Trapp Children)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 15 I Don't Know My Children  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 16 The Lonely Goatherd  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 17 Edelweiss  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 18 So Long, Farewell  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 19 A New Mother  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 20 Back at the Abbey  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 21 Climb Ev'ry Mountain  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 22 My Favorite Things (Reprise 2)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 23 You Didn't Even Say Goodbye  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 24 The Captain and the Countess 2  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 25 Something Good  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 26 Processional and Maria (The Wedding)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 27 When Will The Captain Return  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 28 Sixteen Going on Seventeen (Reprise)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 29 We Have to Get Out of Austria  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 30 Do-Re-Mi (Reprise)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 31 Edelweiss (Reprise)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 32 So Long, Farewell (Reprise)  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra

 33 Escape - Climb Ev'ry Mountain (Reprise) - Finale  -  The 20th Century Fox Orchestra


(Contains the Original 5.1 and a Stereo Version)



 1 Main Title (Opening Credits)  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 2 On the Street - Making Ketchup  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 3 Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis (Agnes and Gandpa)  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 4 Sitting on the Front Porch  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 5 The Boy Next Door  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 6 Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis (Esther and Rose)  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 7 Getting Ready for the Party  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 8 Skip to My Lou  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 9 Under the Bamboo Tree  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 10 Saying Goodnight  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 11 Over the Bannister  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 12 The Nerve  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 13 The Trolley Song  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 14 All Hallow's Eve Part 1  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 15 All Hallow's Eve Part 2  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 16 The Most Horrible One  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 17 Tootie Screams  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 18 John Truitt You Brute  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 19 Making Up  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 20 Ice Cream  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 21 You and I  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 22 Winter In St. Louis  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 23 I Hate Basketball  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 24 Under the Anheuser Bush  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 25 Christmas Dance  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 26 Esther Accepts  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 27 Tootie's Music Box  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 28 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 29 Tootie's Grief  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 30 Father Changes His Mind  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 31 Merry Christmas - Spring 1904  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 32 Finale Part 1  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra

 33 Finale Part 2  -  The M-G-M Studio Orchestra


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.