The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Web Rip Flac



Disc 1

 1 16 Feet Beneath the Sea  -  Tonya Pinkins, Capathia Jenkins

 2 The Radio  -  Tracy Chapman, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 3 Laundry Quintet  -  Tracy Chapman, Tonya Pinkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller, Capathia Jenkins

 4 Noah Down the Stairs  -  Harrison Chad

 5 The Cigarette  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad, Capathia Jenkins

 6 Laundry Finish  -  Tracy Chapman, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 7 The Dryer  -  Tracy Chapman, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller, Chuck Cooper

 8 I Got Four Kids  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chuck Cooper, Capathia Jenkins

 9 Caroline, There's Extra Food  -  Tonya Pinkins, Veanne Cox, Alice Playten, Reathel Bean

 10 There Is No God, Noah  -  David Costabile

 11 Rose Stopnick Can Cook  -  Tonya Pinkins, Veanne Cox, Alice Playten, Reathel Bean, David Costabile

 12 Long Distance  -  Veanne Cox

 13 Dotty and Caroline  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chandra Wilson, Aisha De Haas

 14 Moon Change  -  Aisha De Haas

 15 Moon Trio  -  Tonya Pinkins, Aisha De Haas, Chandra Wilson

 16 The Bus  -  Chuck Cooper

 17 That Can't Be  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chandra Wilson, Aisha De Haas

 18 Noah and Rose  -  Harrison Chad, Veanne Cox

 19 Inside-Outside  -  Harrison Chad, Aisha De Haas, Veanne Cox

 20 JFK  -  Harrison Chad, Aisha De Haas, Veanne Cox

 21 Duets: No One Waitin'  -  Tracy Chapman, Anika Noni Rose, Tonya Pinkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 22 Duets: 'Night Mamma  -  Anika Noni Rose

 23 Duets: Gonna Pass Me a Law  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad

 24 Duets: Noah Go To Sleep  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad

 25 Noah Has a Problem  -  Tonya Pinkins, Veanne Cox

 26 Stuart and Noah  -  Tonya Pinkins, David Costabile, Harrison Chad

 27 Quarter In the Bleach Cup  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad, Capathia Jenkins

 28 Caroline Take My Money Home  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad, Anika Noni Rose, Leon G, Thomas III, Marcus Carl Franklin

 29 Roosevelt Petrucius Coleslaw  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad, Anika Noni Rose, Leon G, Thomas III, Marcus Carl Franklin

Disc 2

 1 Santa Comin' Caroline  -  Tracy Chapman, Capathia Jenkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 2 Little Reward  -  Tracy Chapman, Capathia Jenkins, Tonya Pinkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 3 1943  -  Tracy Chapman, Tonya Pinkins, Capathia Jenkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 4 Mr. Gellman's Shirt  -  Tonya Pinkins, Veanne Cox

 5 Ooh Child  -  Tracy Chapman, Capathia Jenkins, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 6 Rose Recovers  -  Tonya Pinkins, Veanne Cox, Chuck Cooper

 7 I Saw Three Ships  -  Tonya Pinkins, Leon G, Thomas III, Marcus Carl Franklin, Anika Noni Rose

 8 The Chanukah Party  -  Harrison Chad, David Costabile, Alice Playten, Reathel Bean, Veanne Cox

 9 Dotty and Emmie  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chandra Wilson, Anika Noni Rose

 10 I Don't Want My Child To Hear That  -  Tonya Pinkins, Larry Keith, Alice Playten, Reathel Bean

 11 Mr. Stopnick and Emmie  -  Tonya Pinkins, Anika Noni Rose, Larry Keith, Veanne Cox

 12 Kitchen Fight  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chandra Wilson, Anika Noni Rose

 13 A Twenty Dollar Bill and Why  -  Harrison Chad, Larry Keith, Veanne Cox, Alice Playten, Chandra Wilson

 14 I Hate the Bus  -  Anika Noni Rose

 15 Moon, Emmie and Stuart Trio  -  Anika Noni Rose, Aisha De Haas, David Costabile, Veanne Cox

 16 The Twenty Dollar Bill  -  Harrison Chad, Veanne Cox, Larry Keith, Alice Playten, Reathel Bean

 17 Caroline and Noah Fight  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad, Chuck Cooper

 18 Aftermath  -  Harrison Chad, Veanne Cox, David Costabile, Larry Keith

 19 Sunday Morning  -  Tonya Pinkins, Chandra Wilson

 20 Lot's Wife  -  Tonya Pinkins

 21 Salty Teardrops  -  Tracy Chapman, Tracy Nicole Chapman, Marva Hicks, Ramona Keller

 22 Why Does Our House Have a Basement?  -  Harrison Chad, Veanne Cox, Capathia Jenkins

 23 Underwater  -  Tonya Pinkins, Harrison Chad

 24 Epilogue  -  Anika Noni Rose, Aisha De Haas, David Costabile, Veanne Cox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.