The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Saturday, December 21, 2019




Disc 1

 1 The Downton Abbey Christmas Suite (Part 1)  -  The Budapest City Orchestra & The Budapest Choral Voices

 2 O Holy Night  -  Julian Ovenden

 3 It Came Upon a Midnight Clear  -  Elizabeth McGovern

 4 The First Noel  -  Elizabeth McGovern & Julian Ovenden

 5 The Sussex Carol  -  Julian Ovenden

 6 12 Days of Christmas  -  Katie Marshell & Julian Ovenden

 7 Silent Night  -  Julian Ovenden

 8 We Wish You a Merry Christmas  -  Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

 9 In the Bleak Midwinter  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 10 O Little Town of Bethlehem  -  Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

 11 Once In Royal David's City  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 12 Hark! The Herald Angels Sing  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 13 O Come All Ye Faithful  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 14 Messe De Minuit Pour Noel - Kyrie  -  William Christie

 15 Ding Dong! Merrily On High  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 16 Good King Wenceslas  -  Michael George & Timothy Norris

 17 While Shepherds Watched  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 18 Away In a Manger  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 19 In Dulci Jubilo  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 20 Panis Angelicus  -  Libera

 21 Christmas Concerto (1st Movement - Vivaldi)  -  Il Giardino Armonico

 22 Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (From The Nutcracker Suite)  -  Alexander Lazarev

 23 'Twas the Night Before Christmas  -  Jim Carter

Disc 2

 1 The Downton Abbey Christmas Suite (Part 2)  -  The Budapest City Orchestra & Budapest Choral Voices

 2 Joy To the World  -  Joel Cohen

 3 God Rest You Merry Gentlemen  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 4 Angels (From The Realms of Glory)  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 5 Hallelujah Chorus (From Handel's Messiah)  -  Nikolaus Harnoncourt

 6 The Holly and the Ivy  -  Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

 7 Go Tell It On the Mountain  -  Thomas Hampson

 8 March (From The Nutcracker Suite)  -  Alexander Lazarev

 9 Tannenbaum  -  Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

 10 I Saw Three Ships  -  Dame Kiri Te Kanawa

 11 When Christ Was Born of Mary Free  -  Carleton Etherington & Benjamin Nicholas

 12 Adam Lay Ybounden  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 13 The First Nowell  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 14 We Three Kings of Orient Are  -  Andrew Parrot, Taverner Choir & Taverner Consort

 15 O Come O Come Emmanuel  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 16 I Sing the Birth  -  Ralph Allwood, Rodolfus Choir & Sam Jenkins

 17 Noels Sur Les Instruments  -  William Christie 

 18 Nouvelles Nouvelles  -  Joel Cohen

 19 Chantons Noel, Menons Joyeuse Vie  -  Joel Cohen

 20 The Three Kings  -  Choir of Kings College Cambridge

 21 O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings To Zion  -  Nikolaus Harnoncourt

 22 Christmas Concerto (3rd Movement - Corelli)  -  Claudio Scimone



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.