The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Web Rip Flac



 1 Bob's Major Award - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 2 Jogging To School - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 3 Black Bart Bites the Dust - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 4 Meeting of the Minds - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 5 And They're Off! - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 6 Truth Or (Triple Dog) Dare - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 7 Jingle Bells - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 8 He Had Yellow Eyes - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 9 A Chip Off the Old Block - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 10 When Things Seem Hopeless... - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 11 Feet, Do Your Stuff! - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 12 Ralphie's Brilliant Idea - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 13 Ming the Merciless - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 14 Don't Look Back - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 15 Sleigh Bells - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 16 Ralphie's Revenge & the "F" Word - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 17 Joy To the World & Silent Night - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 18 The Bumpus Hounds Make Their Rounds - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 19 Glorious, Beautiful Christmas - Carl Zittrer; Paul Zaza

 20 Silent Night - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.