The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Friday, April 2, 2021

 I owe all of you a huge massive apology! I am truly sorry. 

I used to get a notification in the social section of gmail when someone would post a comment or request on here. I haven't received a notification since Feb. 5th and never thought to check the comments section on here until this morning. I am very sorry, I haven't been ignoring your requests and comments I never saw them and I feel like a right fool. 

First I'd like to thank my anonymous friend (whoever you may be) for my present of the 1959 Studio Cast of Flower Drum Song. It arrived last night, and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but I am looking forward to doing so later today. Also thank you again it's because of your gift that I thought maybe I should check the comments section on here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Second all the requests that have been made since Feb. 5th are now posted with the exception of Wicked 2002 Demo, I realized when I was going to post it that it was the same recording as the 2001 Composers Worktape. Even though the one I had listed as 2002 Demo was a higher Bit Rate the audio quality on the 128 mp3 was better.

Third a huge thank you and I'm sorry to those of you who posted links for the albums I need to replace. I didn't see them till today and never got a chance to download them and I apologize for that. 

I went and checked the 1952 Porgy & Bess it let me download the mp3 versions I don't know what the problem may have been but it seems to be fixed now.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear the Flower Drum Song CD arrived - hope you enjoy it.

    I've also re-uploaded the 13 OBC (2CD with karaoke tracks). It's a fresh rip I did myself so shouldn't have any audio issues, unless these also appear on the physical media.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MpSKrsst2FhxbA80HqDBYBgczo0spj9T?usp=sharing

    Will leave it up for a few days only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I got it this time :-D and thank you again for the album, such a great show I've enjoyed listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, glad you got it. Deleting the files now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.