The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Thursday, March 11, 2021




Disc 1

 1 Main Title - Singin' In the Rain  -  Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds & Donald O'Connor

 2 Fit As a Fiddle (And Ready For Love)  -  Gene Kelly & Donald O'Connor

 3 Tango (Temptation)  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 4 All I Do Is Dream of You  -  Debbie Reynolds & MGM Studio Chorus

 5 All I Do Is Dream of You (Outtake)  -  Gene Kelly

 6 Make 'Em Laugh  -  Donald O'Connor

 7 Beautiful Girl Montage  -  Jimmie Thompson

 8 Beautiful Girl  -  Jimmie Thompson

 9 You Were Meant For Me  -  Gene Kelly

 10 You Are My Lucky Star (Outtake)  -  Debbie Reynolds

 11 Moses  -  Gene Kelly & Donald O'Connor

 12 Good Morning  -  Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor & Debbie Reynolds

 13 Singin' In the Rain  -  Gene Kelly

 14 Would You?  -  Betty Noyes

 15 Broadway Melody Ballet (Extended Version)  -  Gene Kelly

 16 Would You? End Title  -  Gene Kelly & Betty Noyes

 17 Singin' In the Rain (In A-Flat) (Extended Version)  -  Debbie Reynolds

 18 Finale  -  Gene Kelly & Debbie Reynolds

 19 Main Title (Alternate Version)  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 20 Beautiful Girl (Alternate Version - Tempo Track)  -  Jimmie Thompson & Gene Kelly

 21 Would You? (Unused Version)  -  Debbie Reynolds

 22 Would You? (Duet Unused Version)  -  Debbie Reynolds & Gene Kelly

 23 Beautiful Girl (Unused Original Version)  -  Jimmie Thompson

 24 Singin' In the Rain (Alternate Vocal)  -  Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds & Donald O'Connor

 25 Should I (Unused Instrumental)  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

Disc 2

 1 The Broadway Melody  -  Charles King

 2 You Were Meant For Me  -  Charles King

 3 The Wedding On the Painted Doll  -  James Burroughs

 4 Singin' In the Rain  -  Cliff Edwards & The Brox Sisters

 5 Should I  -  Charles Kaley

 6 Beautiful Girl  -  Sam Ash

 7 All I Do Is Dream of You  -  Gene Raymond

 8 Broadway Rhythm  -  Frances Langford

 9 I've Got a Feelin' You're Foolin'  -  June Knight & Robert Taylor

 10 You Are My Lucky Star  -  Marjorie Lane

 11 Would You?  -  Jeanette MacDonald

 12 Good Morning  -  Judy Garland & Mickey Rooney

 13 Singin' In the Rain  -  Judy Garland

 14 All I Do Is Dream of You (Outtake)  -  Judy Garland

 15 Dignity  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 16 Stunt Montage (Extended Version)  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 17 First Silent Picture (Extended Version)  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 18 Have Lunch With Me  -  MGM Studio Orchestra

 19 Dancing On a Rainbow  -  Arthur Freed

 20 Singin' In the Rain (Radio Broadcast)  -  Arthur Freed

 21 Broadway Melody Ballet (Original Version)  -  Gene Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.