The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Saturday, December 12, 2020

Web Rip Flac


Disc 1

 1 My Brother  -  Terry Scott

 2 Right Said Fred  -  Bernard Cribbins

 3 Green Grow the Nadgers Oh  -  Kenneth Williams

 4 On Mother Kelly's Doorstep  -  Barbara Windsor

 5 Mad Passionate Love  -  Berndard Bresslaw

 6 Be My Girl  -  Jim Dale

 7 Nearly a Nasty Accident  -  Kenneth Connor

 8 Hurry Up Gran  -  Joan Sims

 9 We Go Together  -  Eric Sykes, Hattie Jacques

 10 Dancing With Someone  -  June Whitfield

 11 Little White Berry  -  Roy Castle

 12 All of My Life  -  Phil Silvers

 13 Brush Up Your Shakespeare  -  Sid James, Danny Green

 14 Hello My Darlings  -  Charlie Drake

 15 Come Outside  -  Wendy Richard, Mike Sarne

 16 The Hole In the Ground  -  Berndard Cribbins

 17 Don't Light the Fire 'Til Santa's Gone  -  Terry Scott

 18 Song and Dance Man  -  Frankie Howard

 19 Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend  -  Dora Bryan

 20 The Ballad of the Woggler's Moulie  -  Kenneth Williams

 21 Splish Splash  -  Charlie Drake

 22 It's All Right With Me  -  Frankie Howard

 23 One Leg Too Few  -  Lance Percival, Kenneth Williams

 24 Cockles and Mussels  -  Eric Sykes, Hattie Jacques

 25 Not Again Ken  -  Joan Sims

Disc 2

 1 Piccadilly Line  -  Jim Dale

 2 Ramona  -  Kenneth Connor

 3 Gossip Calypso  -  Bernard Cribbins

 4 What Was That, That You Said  -  Max Wall

 5 Where Do Little Birds Go  -  Barbara Windsor

 6 The Late Late Show  -  Phil Silvers

 7 You Need Feet  -  Bernard Bresslaw

 8 Spring Song  -  Joan Sms

 9 Winkle Picker Shoes Blues  -  Bernard Cribbins

 10 Bedtime Story  -  Eric Sykes, Hattie Jacques

 11 Men  -  Joan Sims

 12 Smile  -  Kenneth Connor

 13 Three Little Fishes  -  Frankie Howard

 14 If Only  -  Fenella Fielding, Kenneth Williams

 15 I Only Arsked  -  Bernard Bresslaw

 16 Talks To Gerry  -  Ted Ray

 17 Just Born (To Be Your Baby)  -  Jim Dale

 18 Folk Song  -  Bernard Cribbins

 19 Many Happy Returns  -  Eric Sykes, Hattie Jacques

 20 Rail Road Rock  -  Kenneth Connor

 21 Hand Up Your Sticks  -  Lance Percival, Kenneth Williams

 22 The Army Game  -  Michael Medwin, Alfie Bass, Bill Fraser, Bernard Bresslaw

 23 The Ugly Duckling  -  Kenneth Connor

 24 Verily  -  Bernard Cribbins

 25 Where's the Birdie  -  Bernard Cribbins, Sid James, Tommy Steele



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.