The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Thursday, September 3, 2020




Disc 1

1 Prolog  -  Japanese Cast

2 Was hat es zu bedeuten  -  Japanese Cast

3 Wie du  -  Japanese Cast

4 Schön, euch alle zu sehen  -  Japanese Cast

5 Kein Kommen ohne Geh'n  -  Japanese Cast

6 Jedem gibt er das Seine  -  Japanese Cast

7 So wie man denkt  -  Japanese Cast

8 Nichts ist schwer  -  Japanese Cast

9 Alle Fragen sind gestellt  -  Japanese Cast

10 Sie passt nicht  -  Japanese Cast

11 Der letzte Tanz  -  Japanese Cast

12 Liebe met Gaffern  -  Japanese Cast

13 Eine Kaiserin muss glänzen  -  Japanese Cast

14 Ich gehör nur mir  -  Japanese Cast

15 Stationen einer Ehe  -  Japanese Cast

16 Ungarn  -  Japanese Cast

17 Die Schatten werden länger (Kurzversion)  -  Japanese Cast

18 Die fröhliche Apokalypse  -  Japanese Cast

19 Elisabeth, mach auf mein Engel  -  Japanese Cast

20 Milch  -  Japanese Cast

21 Schönheitspflege  -  Japanese Cast

22 Ich will dir nur sagen  -  Japanese Cast

Disc 2

1 Vor der Kathedrale in Buda  -  Japanese Cast

2 Kitsch  -  Japanese Cast

3 Vor der Kathedrale in Buda  -  Japanese Cast

4 Éljen  -  Japanese Cast

5 Mama, wo bist du  -  Japanese Cast

6 Streit Mutter und Sohn  -  Japanese Cast

7 Ein Irrenhaus - Sieh mich an  -  Japanese Cast

8 Nichts, nichts, gar nichts  -  Japanese Cast

9 Wir oder sie  -  Japanese Cast

10 Nur kein Genieren  -  Japanese Cast

11 Die französische Krankheit  -  Japanese Cast

12 Die letzte Chance  -  Japanese Cast

13 Zwischen Traum und Wirklichkeit  -  Japanese Cast

14 Rastlose Jahre  -  Japanese Cast

15 Wie du (Reprise)  -  Japanese Cast

16 Streit Vater und Sohn  -  Japanese Cast

17 Hass  -  Japanese Cast

18 Die Schatten werden länger  -  Japanese Cast

19 Die Verschwörung  -  Japanese Cast

20 Wenn ich dein Spiegel wär  -  Japanese Cast

21 Mayerling-Totentanz  -  Japanese Cast

22 Totenklage  -  Japanese Cast

23 Mein neues Sortiment  -  Japanese Cast

24 Boote in der Nacht  -  Japanese Cast

25 Franz-Josephs Alptraum  -  Japanese Cast

26 Epilog  -  Japanese Cast

27 Der Schleier fällt  -  Japanese Cast

28 Curtain Call  -  Japanese Cast

29 Playout  -  Japanese Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.