The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Web Rip Flac



Disc 1

1 There You Are  -  Jim Norton, Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block, Will Chase, Andy Karl, Betsy Wolfe, and Company

2 A Man Could Go Quite Mad  -  Will Chase

3 Two Kinsman  -  Stephanie J. Block, Will Chase

4 Moonfall  -  Betsy Wolfe

5 Moonfall Quartet  -  Betsy Wolfe, Jessie Mueller, Alison Cimmet, Janine Divita

6 The Wages of Sin  -  Chita Rivera

7 Opium Den Ballet  -  Orchestra

8 Ceylon - A British Subject  -   Jessie Mueller, Andy Karl, Stephanie J. Block, Betsy Wolfe, Gregg Edelman

9 Both Sides of the Coin  -  Will Chase, Jim Norton

10 Perfect Strangers  -  Stephanie J. Block, Betsy Wolfe

11 No Good Can Come from Bad  -  Various

12 Never the Luck  -  Peter Benson

13 Off to the Races  -  Jim Norton, Robert Creighton, Nicholas Barasch, Chita Rivera, and Company

Disc 2

1 An English Musical Hall  -  Jim Norton, Jessie Mueller, Greg Edelman, Andy Karl, Robert Creighton, Nicholas Barasch, Janine Divita, Shannon Lewis, and Company

2 Settling Up the Score  -  Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block

3 The Name of Love - Moonfall Duet  -  Betsy Wolfe, Will Chase, and Company

4 Don't Quit While You're Ahead  -  Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block, Betsy Wolfe, Jessie Mueller, Andy Karl, Greg Edelman, Robert Creighton, Peter Benson, Nicholas Barasch, Will Chase, Jim Norton, and Company

5 Don't Quit While You're Ahead "Encore"  -  The Company

6 Don't Quit While You're Ahead Voting Reprise  -  Chita Rivera, Peter Benson, Will Chase, Robert Creighton, Gregg Edelman, Andy Karl, Jessie Mueller, Betsy Wolfe

7 The Garden Path to Hell  -  Chita Rivera

8 Out on a Limerick - Bazzard  -  Peter Benson

9 Out on a Limerick - Helena  -  Jessie Mueller

10 Jasper's Confession  -  Will Chase

11 Rosa's Confession  -  Betsy Wolfe

12 Durdles' Confession  -  Robert Creighton

13 Helena's Confession  -  Jessie Mueller

14 Puffer's Confession  -  Chita Rivera

15 Neville's Confession  -  Andy Karl

16 Bazzard's Confession  -  Peter Benson

17 Crisparkle's Confession  -  Gregg Edelman

18 Perfect Strangers - Lovers' Reprise  -  Chita Rivera, Nicholas Barasch, Jessie Mueller, Andy Karl, Betsy Wolfe, Robert Creighton

19 The Writing on the Wall  -  Stephanie J. Block and Company


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.