The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Thursday, October 17, 2019

Web Rip Flac



 1 Virginia Company - Chorus

 2 Auf Hoher See - Alan Menken

 3 Virginia Company - Reprise - Chorus

 4 Stetig Wie der Trommel-Klang - Chorus

 5 Stetig Wie Der Trommel-Klang Reprise - Gerd Holtenau

 6 Was Nächste Ufer BRingt - Alexandra Wilcke

 7 Großmutter Weide - Alan Menken

 8 Lausche Mit Dem Herz Teil 1 - Hildegard Knef und Constance Knapp

 9 Mein, Mein, Mein - Joachim Kemmer , Sigmar Solbach , Wilfried Herbst und Chor

 10 Lausche Mit Dem Herz Teil 2 - Hildegard Knef

 11 Das Farbenspiel Des Winds - Alexandra Wilcke

 12 Wilde Sind'S! Teil 1 - Joachim Kemmer , Gerd Holtenau , Karl Schulz , Helmut Heyne und Chor

 13 Wilde Sind'S! Teil 2 - Joachim Kemmer , Gerd Holtenau , Alexandra Wilcke Und Chor

 14 Ich werd' Ihn Niemals Widerseh'n - Alan Menken

 15 Pocahontas - Alan Menken

 16 Der Kriegstrat - Alan Menken

 17 Percys Bad - Alan Menken

 18 Am Flußufer - Alan Menken

 19 Das Scharmützel - Alan Menken

 20 Die Begegnung - Alan Menken

 21 Ratcliffes Plan - Alan Menken

 22 Die Mainserte - Alan Menken

 23 Die Ankunft Der Krieger - Alan Menken

 24 John Smith Stielhlt Sich Davon - Alan Menken

 25 Die Hinrichtung - Alan Menken

 26 Lebewohl - Alan Menken

 27 Das Farbenspiel Des Winds - Jennifer Rush

 28 If I Never Knew You (Love Theme From Pocahontas) - Jon Secada & Shanice


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.