The albums that are listed as "high quality web rip" were ripped from a certain streaming service on the "very high" quality setting. All other "web rips" were made at the regular or high quality depending on the service.

If you want to see what albums I have in my collection check out the pages listed on the right hand side. My collection is ever growing and I'm adding to the Musicals list pretty regularly.

Feel free to email me requests or leave them in the comments section of my other posts.


Monday, August 12, 2019




Disc 1

 1  Overture - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 2  Opening (Joseph Taylor Jr.) - Nathan Gunn, Audra McDonald

 3  I Know It Can Happen Again - Marni Nixon

 4  Pudgy Legs - Chorus

 5  Dialogue - One Foot, Other Foot - Rodgers & Hammerstien

 6  One Foot, Other Foot - Chorus

 7  Children's Dance - Children's Chorus

 8  Grandmother's Death - Marni Nixon, Nathan Gunn, Audra McDonald

 9  Winters Go By - Marni Nixon

 10  Dialogue - Poor Joe - Rodgers & Hammerstien

 11  Poor Joe - Laura Benanti

 12  Diploma - Chorus

 13  A Fellow Needs A Girl - Nathan Gunn, Audra McDonald, Patrick Wilson

 14  Freshmen Get Together - Patrick Wilson

 15  Dream Sequence - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 16  Pas des Deux - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 17  End of College Dance - Patrick Wilson

 18  Wildcats - Chorus

 19  Jennie Reads Letter - Laura Benanti

 20  Scene of Professors - Laura Benanti, Norbert Leo Butz, Patrick Wilson

 21  So Far - Judy Kuhn

 22  You Are Never Away - Patrick Wilson

 23  You Are Never Away (Encore) - Patrick Wilson

 24  Dialogue - Poor Joe (Reprise) - Patrick Wilson, Laura Benanti

 25  Poor Joe (Reprise) - Chorus

 26  Marjorie's Death - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 27  What A Lovely Day For A Wedding! - Chorus, Norbert Leo Butz, Danny Burstein

 28  It May Be A Good Idea - Norbert Leo Butz

 29  Finale Act I - Marni Nixon, Audra McDonald, Laura Benanti, Patrick Wilson, Schuyler Chapin, Galen Guengerich, Ashley Brown, Norbert Leo Butz, Danny Burstein

Disc 2

 1  Entr'acte - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 2  Opening Act II - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 3  Money Isn't Everything - Laura Benanti, Ashley Brown, Cathy Morath, Maureen Brennan, Judy Blazer

 4  Dance (Money Isn't Everything) - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 5  Dialogue - Poor Joe (Second Reprise) - Laura Benanti, Patrick Wilson

 6  Poor Joe (Second Reprise) - Chorus

 7  You Are Never Away (Reprise) - Laura Benanti, Patrick Wilson

 8  A Fellow Needs A Girl (Reprise) - Patrick Wilson, Nathan Gunn, Audra McDonald

 9  Yatata - Chorus, Norbert Leo Butz, Georgia Osborne, Patrick Wilson

 10  The Gentleman Is A Dope - Liz Callaway

 11  Dialogue - Allegro - Patrick Wilson, Norbert Leo Butz

 12  Allegro - Norbert Leo Butz, Patrick Wilson, Liz Callaway

 13  Allegro Ballet - Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra

 14  Come Home - Audra McDonald, Nathan Gunn

 15  Finale Ultimo - Harvey Evans, Patrick Wilson, Marni Nixon, Norbert Leo Butz, Liz Callaway, Stephen Sondheim, Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to make this one of the best sites for finding Broadway music, and I'm gonna need your help to do it!

On the page for "Musicals" I'm going to list all the recording I have in my collection and what for I have them in (ie: flac, mp3 ect.) If you have a recording that isn't in my collection please share a link either in comments or an email to me (bluehairrentfreak@yahoo.com) or if you have a better/higher quality rip please share that as well.

As they are pretty tight knit well guarded communities I will not be listing or posting a good number of bootlegs and I will not be posting any of the instrumentals that I have. I don't want to get into trouble with anyone lol.

All dates for recordings have been mainly taken from castalbums.org disc or discogs.com about 1% or less have been taken from the release date given on streaming services. If you now a date to be wrong or artist info to be wrong please help fix and or fill in the information if you know it.

If you have vinyl albums you can digitize but don't want to take the time to split it into tracks or fill in all the track and artist info, I would be more then happy to do it for you if you send me links for the side A and B of your albums.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, but when I remember I'll add it.

Oh yes, now I remember! Please let us know what recording you're finding on the music streaming services and which one they're on. It's pretty amazing the things I've found on my own, just think what we'll find together!! Just a hint you can get a lot more results if you search some of them on their we site and not the desktop app. Oh and make sure to let us all know what album and artist name the site has it listed as.

Also if you need a free converter cause the music player you use doesn't play flac or ape, or you just want it in a different format. Try MediaHuman Audio Converter it's free and can convert almost anything.